At LTI,Front-end Engineering aims at delivering a compelling user experience across multiple channels in a seamless and consistent manner,thus ensuring that business needs are met.It also helps minimize the impact of changes in the IT landscape on user experience,by leveraging tools,processes,components and frameworks.
As part of this service,we provide Prototypes & UI Development with:
- Clickable Prototypes
- UX RIA Framework Evaluation
- HTML/CSS Development
- Reusable Component Library
UX Activities Scope
The UX team engages with global clients and helps in concept ideation,application benchmarking,application design,application redesign,application enhancement,channel unification,and design for different form factors like mobiles,tablets and touch screen interfaces.
- Reusable templates and style guides for faster development and testing lifecycle.
- Reduced development time & cost by integrated design and development cycle.
- Semantic HTML/CSS implementation with faster downloads,and a highly accessible UI.
- Reduced redesign and support costs.
- Reduced time-to-market by eliminating risks and rework.
- Consistent overall experience,using responsive designs across channels.
- Rapid prototyping for end-user testing and feedback,to eliminate rework during the development lifecycle.