We help solar cell manufacturers and distributors with easy-to-use,web-based Scientific Installation Planner.
This helps installation engineers plan large installations and suggest ways to maximize energy generation for their customers.
Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) Installation Planner
With solar energy usage getting more popular,and the Solar power industry seeing robust demand for Solar PV Installations on a large scale,PV Module installations are increasing world-wide.Planning a Solar PV installation at user site or on field,traditionally requires several site visits,designing the installations on CAD-like systems.Often Field Engineers are unable to quickly respond to customer's needs,as the installation planning requires complex calculations,to ensure that energy output is maximized.
Our Solar PV Installation Planner helps design PV systems on-the-go.With a simple web-based user interface that also provides CAD-like functionality and access to the site using Geo Mapping,PV systems can be easily designed for quick proposals and estimations.The web-based click & build interface is easy-to-use and has advanced features that include importing CAD files,dealing with obstructions,calculating solar yield,etc.
L&T Infotech's Solar PV Installation Planner enables estimation of surfaces for PV installations,calculates Solar Gain,and provides features like BOM,CAD Drawings & Cost Benefit Analysis.
Rooftop area calculation through different sources
- GIS co-ordinates
- CAD file
- Obtain drawings from blue prints
- Ability to introduce obstructions/shadow factors into the area under consideration
- Integration with insolation service
- Bill-of-material generation ( PDF & Excel )
- Ability to download CAD drawing of the proposed site with obstructions
- Cost-Benefit analysis against arrived site estimates
- Quick site estimates enable channel partners for better turnaround time
- Effort reduction by 70% in Rooftop net area calculation
- Best Balance-Of-System (BOS) components
- Better area utilization with optimal module placement
- Site Horizon,Sun Path and Insolation Factors considered for better yield